Sunday, December 30, 2007

More than meets the eye



2007 saw Michael Bay bringing joy to the world with his film 'The Transformers'. Whoever said that the film was not a good one is a retard. I have been a fan of The Transformers cartoon since I was a kid, when I was still in primary school and I believe that most of us, especially those who were born in the 80's would acknowledge 'The Transformers' as one of the best animated series ever aired on television.

When the cartoon were aired in the 90's, it is complemented with the advertisement of the toys that made me drool over it. During that time I couldn't afford to buy the figures, I only had a few of them.

Here I am sharing with you my collection of The Transformers figures that I have.

Photo 1
Standing on the high ground: Transformers Movie: Fast Action Battlers edition which includes Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Blackout, Megatron and Barricade.

The ones in front of them are the classics re-issue of the original Generation 1 cartoon. The figures are: Grimlock, Rodimus Prime, Jetfire, Optimus Prime, Cliffjumper, Megatron, Starscream, Ramjet and Mirage. On the left and right also you can see the Combiners - The Aerialbots that form Superion and the Constructicons that forms Devastator. For your information, I have recently acquired Astrotrain from this series but didn't find the time to shoot his photo. The figures are from Hasbro.

Photo 2
My collection of the Movie Deluxe series of Transformers: The Movie. The figures are from Hasbro and also Takara. The figures will remain in the box until forever. Figures include: Arcee, Optimus Prime, Megatron, Wreckage, Barricade, Jazz, Bonecrusher and Bumblebee.


The collection will keep growing so that one day when I have children, Insya Allah, I wont have to buy toys anymore. Yeargh!




'Till all are one' ~ Optimus Prime



And the beat goes on...

No comments: